- In general iPXE files are licensed under the GPL. For historical
- reasons, individual files may contain their own licence declarations.
- Most builds of iPXE do not contain all iPXE code (in particular, most
- builds will include only one driver), and so the overall licence can
- vary depending on what target you are building.
- The resultant applicable licence(s) for any particular build can be
- determined by using "make bin/xxxxxxx.yyy.licence"; for example:
- make bin/rtl8139.rom.licence
- to determine the resultant licence(s) for the build bin/rtl8139.rom